Use the power of the Internet to create a card center that supports remote offices and multiple customers.
Asure ID Server creates a central "print shop" for greater efficiency and security
You now can have the best of both worlds. First, you can create ID cards on any PC. Take the picture, input the information, even customize them for each department. Then, send that information to a central location that can print the card with all the security features your company needs. You'll save on capital expenses, training and manpower.
Send data securely over the Internet
With Server™ you don't need a secure network, you can send the ID card information over the Internet encrypted and protected from prying eyes. Server’s™ innovative technology saves valuable time by ensuring that all card records that are securely transmitted from users arrive in a “ready to print” format.
When all cards are printed at one location you save money and increase security.
By printing all your cards in one location you can better control the security of the printer and keep unauthorized personnel from printing IDs. Also, by having one large-capacity printer, you can offer better card security features.
- Runs on MS Windows 95, 98, NT4.0, 2000 and XP
- Handles an unlimited number of simultaneous connections from Connect™, Express™ & Enterprise™ users
- Automatic e-mail notification of new templates and card transactions
- Smart card-based secure system access with user definable privileges and passwords
- Manages detailed billing, shipping and other important account information
- Cards arrive and are managed in a “ready to print” format
- Configurable single, batch and multi-card per sheet printing
- Remote print management tools with support for printer pooling
- Server™ has an easy-to-use template editing utility
- Encodes bar codes (including PDF417 and Datastrip), mag stripes and smart chips (both contact and contactless)
- Custom report writer with dossier printing
- Export to any ODBC compliant database with easy to use wizards
- Full support for network configuration over a corporate (LAN/WAN) network with native support for MS SQL Server™ 7.0 and 2000 for improved security, larger database capabilities and better network management
- Supports server clustering for enhanced ID card issuance
- Built-in system security allows easy setup and configuration of Asure ID Server
- Available in multiple languages
|What's in the box
- Asure ID Server CD
- Install Notes
- Asure ID Server Quick Start Guide
- Free copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements