Enterprise allows you to share its database over a network, so multiple operators and different departments can easily create, update and maintain shared databases.
Quickly design professional cards
Enterprise has a WYSIWYG editor that lets you create any number of professional-looking, full-color ID badge designs. You can import eye-catching graphics to use as card backgrounds and personalize your designs with your organization's logo. Link your templates to information and photographs maintained in your cardholder database. Add bar codes or encode magnetic stripes - all within the same software. Even if you're not a design professional, you'll get superb results in minutes with Enterprise.
Create a secure cardholders database
Enterprise makes database maintenance a snap. Create your own cardholder records with a single click and simply type in the relevant information. Enterprise keeps a copy in its database, safe from any tampering. Another click and you can add photographs from existing files, digital cameras and scanners, or capture them live with any camcorder. Need to reprint a lost card? Simply look the person up and print it again.
Create and save customized reports
Need to know what happened to a badge or review information in your database? Enterprise gives you with multiple reports with the click of a button.
By purchasing additional site licences, multiple departments easily can access the software to update, create records or print through a networked printer. Call for volume discounts.
- Runs on MS Windows 95, 98 NT4.0, 2000 and XP
- Smart card-based secure system access with user definable privileges and passwords
- Configurable single, batch and multi-card per sheet printing
- Custom configurable quick find utility. Supports both manual and automated reader entry
- Encodes barcodes (including PDF417 and Datastrip), magstripes and smart chips
- Easy drag-and-drop (WYSIWYG) design tools with chromakey and ghosting support enables professional-looking cards with customized backgrounds and logos
- Conditional display can be set on any field including logos, backgrounds, frames and even bar codes
- Asure ID Enterprise captures photos with any twain-compliant device and stores multiple photos, signatures and fingerprints per cardholder record
- Custom report writer with dossier printing
- Import and export to and from any ODBC compliant database with easy to use wizards
- Enterprise has full support for network configuration over a corporate (LAN/WAN) network with native support for MS SQL Server™ 7.0 and 2000 for improved security, larger database capabilities and better network management
- Cost-effective site licensing program for large organizations that require multiple data capture and viewing stations
- Card records can be securely sent via the Internet in a “ready to print” format to an Asure ID Card Service Bureau for primary or backup card printing
- Enterprise is available in multiple languages with Quick Start Guide for easy setup
|What’s in the box
- Enterprise CD
- Install Notes
- Enterprise Quick Start Guide
- Free copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Internet connection (used for communication with Asure ID Card Service Bureau (Asure ID Server))