Express™ is the ideal choice for small and medium size organizations.
Quickly design professional cards
Express™ has a WYSIWYG editor lets you create any number of professional-looking, full-color ID badge designs. You can import eye-catching graphics to use as card backgrounds and personalize your designs with your organization's logo.
Link your templates to information and photographs maintained in your cardholder database. Add bar codes or encode magnetic stripes - all within the same software. Even if you're not a design professional, you'll get superb results in minutes with Express™.
Express™ is a stand-alone program. It doesn't work over the Internet like Asure ID Connect™, and you can't export the database like you can in Enterprise™. Express™ is designed to create and print ID cards at the same location.
- Runs on MS Windows 95, 98 NT4.0, 2000 and XP
- Configurable single, batch and multi-card per sheet printing
- Supports most industry standard image formats
- Encodes bar codes (including PDF417 and datastrip), mag stripes and smart chips
- Easy drag-and-drop (WYSIWYG) design tools with chromakey and ghosting support enables professional-looking cards with customized backgrounds and logos
- Captures photos with any twain-compliant device
- Store multiple photos, signatures and finger prints per cardholder record
- Simple “all” or “select” card batch update
- Custom report writer with dossier printing
- Express™ can import from any ODBC compliant database
- Card records can be securely sent via the Internet in a “ready to print” format to an Asure ID Card Service Bureau for primary or backup card printing
- Quick Start Guide for easy setup
- Available in multiple languages
|What's in the box
- Express™ CD
- Install Notes
- Express Quick Start Guide
- Free copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Internet connection (used for communication with Asure ID Card Service Bureau (Asure ID Server))